The Board have arranged an Open Forum for supporters on Thursday 9 May, 1900 hrs at the clubhouse.
The evening will start with a presentation from Mark Allitt on a new fundraising initiative for the club.
We will also discuss progress made on our strategic priorities for the year as confirmed at the AGM in July 2018.
• Improve attendances
• A new community facility
• A higher profile in our community
• Partnership working with local primary schools
• Strive for the best youth section in the area to attract the best local youngsters
• A local educational partner link up
• Form further community partnerships
Also we will highlight volunteer roles that by filling will help the club to continue to thrive and progress.
In addition we will discuss supporter engagement and liaison and there is the opportunity for questions from supporters on the club.
Manager Mike Ford will also attend to take questions
It is open to all supporters, not just members.
Updated 09:26 - 10 May 2019 by . Webmaster