For Further Information about our Media Sponsor Bloxham Mill Business Centre
The Lamb Ground
From Banbury, take the M40 and M42 north. Leave the M42 at junction 10 and take the A5 towards Tamworth. After 3 miles, with the ground visible on your right, leave the A5 at the Bitterscote junction. You now have six roundabouts to negotiate in barely one mile:
1. Continue ahead onto dual carriageway (third exit, signposted Tamworth Castle – avoid first two exits into Sainsbury's).
2. (Large roundabout). Turn right (fourth exit, sp A453 and Ankerside multi-storey). Continue along Riverdrive for half a mile.
3. Turn right (second exit).
4. Keep ahead (first exit, sp Amington, Glascote). The ground is very close on the right but do not turn right (A51 exit) – there is no access to the ground from this road.
5. Turn right (second exit, sp Glascote, B5000) to leave the dual carriageway.
6. (Roundabout before railway viaduct). Turn right into Kettlebrook Road. The entrance to the ground is a short distance on the right.
[Distance 55 miles]
Updated 17:02 - 16 Mar 2019 by David Shadbolt